Monday, February 7, 2011

Safeguard Your Facebook!!

We keep talking about how unsafe Facebook is and how much trouble we can bring ourselves with what we put on Facebook, so I was really glad to stumble upon this site that has 10 tips on how to keep your Facebook secure. It is mainly how to prevent the wrong people from seeing what they shouldn't but it walks you through simple steps that will save you a lot of grief if you follow them. The ONLY thing I would add to the list is do a friend cleansing once in a while, where you go through and delete the people that you don't know (there are typically a lot that you either don't like, don't talk to, or don't know). 


Take a look! Safety Tips

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! These are some really good tips, some I didn't even know of myself. I like your addition and have recently realized that there are people that I thought and I knew and really dont on my friends list. So it is time for a cleaning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Good Tips and thanks a lot for sharing these. I believe these are very useful for your classmates, including me. There are some tips that I don't know. I also shared these with my friends. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete